maandag 5 oktober 2009

God works in process

This is from the book "When Being Good Isn't Good Enough" from Steve Brown.

God works in process. I'm not what I was, but I'm not what I'm going to be either. I'm in the middle of a process. If I remember that, I don't get so frustrated trying to fix everything in my life right now. The church is in a process too. If I remember that I don't feel the necessity of making everybody feel guilty because they aren't doing what they are supposed to do.

Now I'm not for a moment suggesting we stop being faithful to the tasks the Father has given. ...It's very easy to start living for the product instead of enjoying living through the process. Jesus is there in the middle of the process, and because He is there, just as He was at the beginning and will be at the end, the middle is just as good as the end and the beginning.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten